Skip to the content
- “Medication fog can mimic or worsen dementia in the elderly,” Marilynn Marchione. ABC News, March 3, 2020 (Click Here).
- “Commonly prescribed drugs are tied to nearly 50% higher dementia risk in older adults, study says,” Jacqueline Howard. CNN, June 25, 2019 (Click Here).
- “The Money And Politics Of Prescription Drugs: What You Need To Know,” Jon Greenberg. PolitiFact, May 8, 2019 (Click Here)
- “One More Pharmaceutical Company Issues Recall of Blood Pressure Medication Due to Cancer Risks,” NBC Universal, May 6, 2019 (Click Here).
- “Don’t take an aspirin a day to prevent heart attacks and strokes: Doctors reverse recommendation,” Ashley May. USA Today, March 18, 2019 (Click Here).
- “FDA warns some antibiotics can cause fatal heart damage,” Maggie Fox. NBC News, December 21, 2018 (Click Here).
- “Nearly 1 In 3 Recent FDA Drug Approvals Followed By Major Safety Actions,” Sydney Lupkin. Kaiser Health News, May 9, 2017 (Click Here).
- “Prescription Drug Costs Are On The Rise; So Are The TV Ads Promoting Them,” Bruce Horovitz and Julie Appleby. Kaiser Health News, March 20, 2017 (Click Here).
- “Analysis: Reports of drug side effects increase fivefold in 12 years,” Matthew Wynn and John Fauber. Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, March 18, 2017 (Click Here).
- “Deadly, Drug-Resistant ‘Superbugs’ Pose Huge Threat, W.H.O. Says,” Donald G. McNeil, Jr. The New York Times, February 27, 2017 (Click Here).
- “The surprising history of the war on superbugs — and what it means for the world today,” Carl Zimmer. STAT, September 12, 2016 (Click Here).
- “Acetaminophen use in pregnancy linked to kids’ behaviorial problems,” Melissa Healy. Los Angeles Times, August 15, 2016 (Click Here).
- “A ‘slow catastrophe’ unfolds as the golden age of antibiotics comes to an end,” Melissa Healy. Los Angeles Times, July 11, 2016 (Click Here).
- “Are Antibiotics Making People Larger?” James Hamblin. The Atlantic, December 21, 2015 (Click Here).
- “Can the Bacteria in Your Gut Explain Your Mood?” Peter Andrey Smith. The New York Times, June 23, 2015 (Click Here).