This page is structured a little different than other pages. In looking at dental issues, it became apparent that there was a significant divide between traditional dentists and integrative/holistic/biological dentists regarding the health impact of root canals and dental cavitations–and very little discussion about the relevant issues in the main stream media. Most online content identifying root canals, dental cavitations and fluoride as problems comes from integrative/holistic/biological dentists sites,while most online content dismissing these issues comes from traditional dentists and trade groups, which isn’t generally the type of sources used on this site.
Rather than just providing articles from main stream media, this page tries to also provide some resources for perspective on dental issues, including a personal narrative, a link to a tooth meridian chart from a biological dentist and a YouTube video from naturopathic practitioner Dawn Ewing, (along with a review), which provides an overview of the arguments to treat root canals and dental cavitations.
- Personal Narrative: “Through my eyes: Hidden dental infections,” Pamela Wild. Medical News Today, February 7, 2020, (Click Here).
- Interactive Meridian Tooth Chart, Judson Wall, DDS, tmjdental.com, (Click Here).
- YouTube Video: “Root Canals, Cavitations and Other Oral Obstacles to Optimal Health,” Dawn Ewing, PhD, DNM. YouTube, 2012, (Click Here).
- ““Root Cause” Netflix Documentary: Let’s Review the Science,” Spring Hatfield, RDH, BSPH. Today’s RDH, January 16, 2019, (Click Here).
- “How to Stop Bad Bacteria in Your Mouth from Migrating to Your Brain,” Stephanie Booth. Healthline, May 5, 2019 (Click Here).
- “5 Ways Bad Teeth Put Your Entire Body At Risk,” Elizabeth Millard. Men’s Health, February 7, 2018, (Click Here).
- “Stem cell research aims to put an end to root canals,” Mary Brophy Marcus. CBS News, July 8, 2016, (Click Here).