- “Mosquito-borne virus victim went from healthy to brain dead in 9 days,” Madeline Holcombe. CNN, September 18, 2019 (Click Here).
- “A third person has died of EEE, a rare mosquito-borne illness, in the United States,” Ben Tinker and Hollie Silverman. CNN, September 10, 2019, (Click Here).
- “Research into rare Bourbon virus using strain from Missouri woman who died from it,” Associated Press. KSDK.com, June 29, 2019 (Click Here)
- “Asia’s Longhorned Tick Takes Its 1st Documented Bite In The U.S.,” Fran Kritz. NPR, June 7, 2019 (Click Here)
- “Another Tick-Borne Disease To Worry About,” Susan Brink. NPR, June 1, 2019 (Click Here)
- “Deadly Marburg virus detected in bats in West Africa,” Andrew Freedman. Axios, December 20, 2018 (Click Here).
- “African strain of Zika virus shown to act more quickly than Asian strain,” Sammy Caiola. The Sacramento Bee, March 20, 2017 (Click Here).
- “Human cases of bird flu are surging, alarming public health officials,” Helen Branswell. STAT News, February 28, 2017 (Click Here).
- “All U.S. Blood Donations Should Be Screened For Zika, FDA Says,” Joe Neel, NPR, August 26, 2016 (Click Here).